The FLIR E75 has the sensitivity and resolution needed to diagnose problems and find hidden deficiencies, even from a distance. The 320 x 240 true native resolution offers more than 76,000 points of temperature measurement and produces crisp, vibrant imagery, while interchangeable lenses offer complete coverage of near and distant targets.
- Detects temperature differences down to 0.03°C for early identification of air leaks and moisture.
- MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors.
- The true 42° field of view* (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens.
- Measure the area (m2 or or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen† with data from laser-assisted autofocus.
- Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding and documenting problems easier and more efficient.
- Connect over Wi-Fi to the FLIR Tools mobile app for faster reporting and sharing of images.
- Append images with FLIR moisture meter data via the METERLiNK® connection.
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork.
- Vibrant, 4” touchscreen with 160° viewing angle.
- Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation.
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass.
- Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty.