The FLIR A700 Thermal Smart Sensor Camera has the features automation solution providers need for complex monitoring applications, including elevated skin temperature screening when used as an adjunct to other body temperature screening tools, critical infrastructure, product quality, and early fire detection. The Smart Sensor configuration includes multiple measurement tools and alarms while also providing computing-on-the-edge, with analytics performed at the camera level for immediate results. With a range of lens choices, motorised focus control, and unrivalled connectivity, A700 cameras offer unmatched power and flexibility. Easy configuration allows you to tailor this monitoring system to your company’s quality, productivity, maintenance, and safety needs.
- Employ FLIR Research Studio’s simple Connect➞View➞Record➞Analyze workflow to obtain and analyze thermal results quickly.
- Work in the operating system you prefer and share data globally with colleagues in their preferred language.
- Stream fully radiometric compressed data over Wi-Fi to devices running FLIR Research Studio*.
- Obtain correct thermal measurements with crisp remote, automatic, and manual focusing.
- Multiple lens options ensure you get the maximum number of pixels on your test article.
- Accurately measure temperatures on small objects without the need to switch lenses using the included one-touch enabled FLIR Macro Mode.
- Better differentiate between features and components with the patented FLIR MSX® image enhancement*.
- Ensure camera connections are correct and secure with M-style, positive lock connectors.
- Eliminate the need for additional cables using standard Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Connect the camera to your workstation using Wi-Fi for camera control, data recording and image analysis*.
- Control camera parameters and recording through digital I/O.