The FLIR E85 is packed with the high-performance features needed for fast, accurate detection of hot spots and hidden deficiencies. The 384 x 288 true native resolution offers more than 110,000 points of temperature measurement, while the laser distance meter provides data for measuring square area (m² or ft²) on-screen.
- Detects temperature differences down to 0.03°C for early identification of air leaks and moisture.
- MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors.
- The true 42° field of view* (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens.
- Measure the area (m2 or or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen† with data from laser-assisted autofocus.
- Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding and documenting problems easier and more efficient.
- Connect over Wi-Fi to the FLIR Tools mobile app for faster reporting and sharing of images.
- Append images with FLIR moisture meter data via the METERLiNK® connection.
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork.
- Vibrant, 4” touchscreen with 160° viewing angle.
- Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation.
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass.
- Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty.