The award winning CLEER (Coax Leveraged Ethernet Extended Reach) switch is the world’s first 24 port Ethernet over Coax managed switch. This powerful enterprise grade switch delivers fast ethernet and PoE+ over coax cable with 2,000 ft (610 m) reach. CLEER was designed to make the migration to IP quick, easy and cost effective by leveraging an existing coax infrastructure. Benefits include:
- Accelerating your return on investment by reducing infrastructure costs.
- Collapsing planning and deployment time.
- Eliminating infrastructure barriers, risks, disruption and costs.
- Creating a robust IP platform that is easy to configure, deploy and manage.
- Unlike other Ethernet over Coax technologies, the CLEER switch offers:
Speed, Reach and Power
CLEER delivers 100 Mbps (symmetrical, full duplex) and PoE+ over coax cable with 6,000ft (1,830m) reach. It is designed to support the most demanding IP Cameras with plenty of bandwidth to spare. No speed degradation with longer distance.
Industry Leading PowerWISE® Technology
Power sharing for redundancy, load balancing, AC/DC options, hot swappable power supply and auto-sensing 100-240 VAC delivering 500 to 1,000 watts of power. CLEER is one of the most energy efficient switches on the market, consuming less than 17 Watts of power to operate.
Managed Switch with Plug-and-Play Option
CLEER can either operate in a transparent mode functioning as a bridge, allowing for plug-and-play deployment, or as a fully managed switch with high value features specifically designed for the security industry, including:
- Power management by port for easy reset of ports.
- Port MAC locking for higher security and peace of mind.
- Simple Network Manager, an intuitive Web GUI that makes managing the switch a breeze.