The award winning 24 and 48 Port PoLRE (Power over Long Reach Ethernet) switches deliver ethernet and PoE over a single pair of wire with over 1,200 ft (365 m) reach. This means you can transform your single pair UTP infrastructure into a robust IP backbone with power.
PoLRE was designed to make the migration to IP quick, easy and cost effective by leveraging an existing single pair UTP in frastructure. Benefits include:
• Accelerating your return on investment by reducing infrastructure costs.
• Collapsing planning and deployment time.
• Eliminating infrastructure barriers, risks, disruption and costs.
• Creating a robust IP platform that is easy to configure, deploy and manage.
Speed, Reach and Power
PoLRE delivers 10 Mbps (symmetrical, full duplex) and PoE over a single pair of UTP with over 1,200 ft (365 m) reach. It is designed to support IP phones and other IEEE compliant devices. No speed degradation with longer reach.
Industry Leading PowerWISE® Technology
Power sharing for redundancy, load balancing, AC/DC options, hot swappable power supply and auto-sensing 100-240 VAC delivering 500 to 1,000 Watts of power. PoLRE is one of the most energy efficient switches on the market, consuming less than 17 Watts of power to operate.
Managed Switch with Plug-and-Play Option
PoLRE can operate in a transparent mode functioning as a bridge, allowing for plug-and-play deployment to a fully managed switch with high value features including:
• Power management by port for easy reset of ports.
• Port MAC locking for higher security and peace of mind.
• Simple Network Manager, an intuitive Web GUI that makes managing the switch a breeze.